The Child Development Research Group & The Early Social Development Lab are always looking for:
· Prospective MA or PhD students:
-Interested in deception research with children and adults using behavioral and neuroimaging methods.
-Interested in face processing research with infants and children using behavioral and neuroimaging methods.
-Bilingualism (ability to speak fluently) and biliteracy (ability to read and write) in English and Chinese would be an asset.
· Prospective Research Opportunity Students or Undergraduate Thesis students
· Prospective Work Study Students
· Undergraduate Student Volunteers
· Undergraduate Research Assistants or Graduate Research Assistants
Click here for more information on OISE's graduate programs in Human Development and Applied Psychology.
If you are interested in research opportunities within our lab, contact our lab manager at email@example.com with a cover letter and current CV.
Please feel free to contact Dr. Kang Lee with inquiries about graduate supervision or any of the graduate students if you have questions about working or volunteering in our lab.